Bio-Kult 120 Capsules
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Contains traces of soya and traces of milk at a level which will not affect lactose intolerance sufferers
- Made in the UK
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotic
Live bacteria cultures:
|Bacillus subtilis||PXN 21|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||PXN 23|
|Bifidobacterium breve||PXN 25|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||PXN 27|
|Bifidobacterium longum||PXN 30|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||PXN 35|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus||PXN 39|
|Lactobacillus casei||PXN 37|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||PXN 47|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||PXN 54|
|Lactobacillus helveticus||PXN 45|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||PXN 57|
|Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis||PXN 63|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||PXN 66|
Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Minimum 2 billion microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
Guidelines for general use:*
1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
If you are taking antibiotics
Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course.
2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
Children under 12 - half adult dose.
*Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Bio-Kult is completely safe, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
Average score for Bio-Kult 120 Capsules: 37 reviews