Bio-Kult 30 Capsules
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use.
Bio-Kult is a unique multispecies, multistrain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria. This means that Bio-Kult can deliver high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the colonisation sites in the gut – and therefore be able to help a more diverse range of digestive disorders.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time.
May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
The box of 30 capsules is an ideal travellers pack.
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Probiotic cultures (see below)
- Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, color: titanium dioxide)
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Directions for use*:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult is a completely safe probiotic, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
- Bio-Kult probiotic capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.
*Or as reccomended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
Average score for Bio-Kult 30 Capsules: 9 reviews