Bio-Kult Candéa from Protexin® is a probiotic supplement with added garlic and grapefruit extract.
Bio-Kult Candéa contains:
• Seven strains of probiotics
• Garlic and grapefruit extract
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Grapefruit extract
- Probiotic cultures (see below)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, color: titanium dioxide).
- Lactobacillus casei PXN3 7
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN 39
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Does not need refrigeration.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Directions for use:
- 2 capsules daily with the main meal. Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
- Bio-Kult Candéa probiotic capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Keep out of reach of children
Average score for Bio-Kult Candea: 10 reviews