WIN! One of 6 pairs of tickets to The Baby Show + more!
We have 6 pairs of tickets to The Baby Show at the Birmingham NEC between 16-18th May to give away! Each lucky winner will also receive a Bio-Kult Infantis goodie bag! To enter email the phrase 'WIN BABY SHOW' plus your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org competition closes on Monday 12th May at 12pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entrants are eligible excluding employees of Probiotics International Ltd, agents and families.
2. To enter the entrant must email 'WIN BABY SHOW' to email@example.com along with their full name.
3. Out of the eligible emails received to this address six winners will be chosen at random to win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show Birmingham 16-18th May 2014.
4. The Prize:
Two tickets to The Baby Show Birmingham 16-18th May 2014. Complimentary tickets grant access to any one day of the winner's choice. Prize is for the tickets only, travel and acommodation will not be provided. Winners will also receive a Bio-Kult Infantis goodie bag.
6. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and subject to availability.
7. Entrants are asked to ensure they are free to attend before submitting their entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary. If The Baby Show fails to go ahead, tickets will not be substituted.
9. Entry will close at 12pm on Monday 12th May 2014.
10. The winner will be contacted within 1 day of the closing date so please provide up-to-date contact details.
11. The winner’s name will be posted on Bio-Kult’s Facebook page.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
13. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
14. All entrance details will be entered into our Bio-Kult database which is sent relevant correspondence from time to time, for those not wishing to be entered please state No Correspondence on the entry email. These details are not shared with any other company, entrants can unsubscribe from the contact list at any time.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for incomplete, illegible or lost entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. Promoter: Bio-Kult, Lopen Head TA13 5JH