What is Candida?
At least one third of healthy people have the Candida fungus in the mouth, intestine or the vagina - but it's normally harmless.
However, Candida can turn into what is known as an invasive fungus, and cause a condition called candidiasis.
Bio-Kult Candéa contains seven strains of live bacteria along with added garlic and grape fruit seed extract - both of which are well known for their naturally powerful properties.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Contains traces of soya and traces of milk at a level which will not affect lactose intolerance sufferers
- Made in the UK by Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin).
Contents per Capsule:
Grapefruit seed extract 130mg
Live bacteria 1 billion CFU/daily dose
Bio-Kult Candéa contains traces of soya and traces of milk products at a level which would not affect
lactose intolerance sufferers.
Keep out of reach of children.
Cellulose (bulking agent), Grape fruit Seed Extract, Garlic,
Live bacteria Cultures (see below), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Live bacteria cultures NCIMB
Lactobacillus casei PXN37
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN54
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN35
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN39
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN66
Bifidobacterium breve PXN25
Bifidobacterium longum PXN30
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Does not need refrigeration.
Directions for Use:*
2 capsules daily with or after the main meal.
*Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Bio-Kult Candéa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.